What We Weigh!

We haven't been to the pediatrician in ages! SOOO, I guess we weigh about 24 pounds now...(May 10)

Thursday, May 8, 2008

About the party...

To all who are interested in attending the girls' first birthday party -- the time is confirmed at 2 p.m. and the invites are on their way. It is 2 p.m. May 17 here at our house. We would LOOOOVVVEEE as many of you to come as possible, especially those of you who haven't had a chance to meet the girls. Please drop me an e-mail at kat2032@verizon.net or gimme a call at 518-672-4903 if you want to RSVP. (Get a headstart on the invitations, which give you the phone number at any rate!)

If anyone who IS coming wants to bring something to eat, let me know that too because the more the merrier. I'm not a great cook so it works out well this way. Macaroni and potato salads, swedish meatballs, desserts are all definites. But if you have a hankering to cook, tell me!

Hoping to have a crowd and soooooooooo sorry about the late notice. Been a bit busy and I JUST finished designing and printing the invitations. If you DON'T get one, I might have the wrong address for you, but you're invited!

Here is what the invite looks like:





3 comments:

Tracy said...

Blessings & best on a wonderful first b-day!!!

Jocasta said...

Love the invites - hope you have a wonderful day. Ours is coming up far faster than I hoped!

Tracy said...

how are you doing with the b-day fast approaching??