What We Weigh!

We haven't been to the pediatrician in ages! SOOO, I guess we weigh about 24 pounds now...(May 10)

Sunday, May 18, 2008

First Birthday party!

First is a little photo story of our birthday party yesterday. (Our actual birthday is Wednesday...) There aren't many pictures of gift opening and whatnot because it was a CRAZY mess of kids handing me presents and trying to stop Lily and Eve from eating the paper strewn about. We also didnt' get too many people pictures. Or many pictures in general! But here is a little bit of their special day! When I have more time (working tonight) I'll try to write more about it.



And next is a video of our cake-eating antics!

4 comments:

Debra said...

Sooooo cute!!

\Happy Birthday girls!!

Lottie_Ellie said...

Happy Happy birthday. I cannot believe it has been one year!

jenni anne said...

happy happy birthday! i love the evie burrito picture!!

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday - how wonderful - beautiful girls!!!!