What We Weigh!

We haven't been to the pediatrician in ages! SOOO, I guess we weigh about 24 pounds now...(May 10)

Saturday, August 18, 2007

He's off...and we miss him already...

Uncle Rob left today to head back to base. For those of you who don't already know, he is in the Marines and is shipping out to Iraq in a few weeks for about 8 months. Before he leaves, they gave him a few weeks leave and he spent some time here with us. The girls love their Uncle Rob. He helped feed them, held them, did "walk-about" with them and everything! We'll all miss him while he's gone and look forward to the look on his face when he sees how big the girls are when he comes home. Here's the proud Uncle holding and feeding Evie. He said she was his favorite...



And just because I felt like it...here is a picture of pictures of Rob and my Dad in their military uniforms. I don't know, I think they look very alike...

No comments: