What We Weigh!

We haven't been to the pediatrician in ages! SOOO, I guess we weigh about 24 pounds now...(May 10)

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A quarter century...

I turned a "quarter century" old on Sunday! My birthday was so-so, mostly because we wanted to work, work, work on the bedroom floor. It's looking good, my father and I hope to finish it today before Eric comes home, but we aren't sure if we'll be able to do it. The babies are doing good, they are loving their Baby Papasan seats and it is easier to "swaddle" them in those seats. Eve is still having some trouble with moving her bowels, she takes a while to go, but when she does...WHOA, you better run or you'll get buried in poop! We've been giving her Karo syrup like the doctor said to do and we will see whathappens. If that doesn't work, we will have to discuss the formula perhaps. Speaking of formula, WHY do people charge so much for formula! It's crazy how much food and baby food costs these days. We're not eligible for WIC because of our income (Eric ALONE makes $400 too much a month) I don't have any weight or length updates, I'll have those on Friday. Until then, takecare!