What We Weigh!

We haven't been to the pediatrician in ages! SOOO, I guess we weigh about 24 pounds now...(May 10)

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Upper GI...

Just a quick update. The doctors are doing an upper gastrointestinal tract test today. They gave Lily barium through her tube and they are going to periodically throughout the day take pictures of her to see where the barium has traveled to. I imagine, and I'm not a doctor, if the barium goes through her system without a hitch, there isn't a blockage to blame for her digestion troubles. I'm going up to the hospital as soon as Mom is ready so I can be there with her and be there when the doctors, hopefully, bring good news! And I want to try to feed Eve a bottle again today and see if she can get the hang of breathe, suck and swallow! Probably not right away, but hey, if she doesn't forget to breathe frequently throughout the feed I'll be happy!

But keep Lily in your thoughts, if you have a spare few, and we'll hold out hope that her system is clear and ready for digestion. I'll let you guys know as soon as I know when I get home. I might be staying in Albany tonight, so you might not hear from me until tomorrow. We'll see.

2 comments:

eschroeder said...

Hi Guys Its Aunt Kathy, They are gorgeous. I look foward to coming to neens to see the videos and news. You both are like old pros already with the girls. Grandma saw and comment on the blog already. She was so happy to hear their cries and see their little faces. I can only check up when Im over neens. We talk about you and the girls all the time. With love.

Kate said...

Thanks for visiting! The videos are cool. We have another up of Lily, not crying, but kind of looking around the place like she is wont to do. Luv ya!